Martina Vukasovic is a postdoctoral researcher in CHEGG since December 2013. She holds a joint MPhil degree in Higher Education by the universities of Aveiro, Tampere and Oslo as well as a PhD in Educational Sciences from the University of Oslo. Martina is a member of the Consortium of Higher Education Researchers (CHER), the network of Early Career Higher Education Researchers (ECHER), and the European Consortium for Political Research (ECPR) Standing Group on Politics of Higher Education, Research and Innovation. She is also a member of the Governing Board of the Centre for Education Policy (CEP) at Belgrade.
- European level politics and policy dynamics
- Interaction between European, national and organisational level processes
- Stakeholder organisations (interest groups)
- Policy coordination and policy convergence
- +32 9 264 23 48
- +32 9 264 69 75
- Korte Meer 5, 9000 Gent, Belgium